xweld-security provides a pluggable architecture for obtaining security metadata based on user credentials. xweld-security implements a generic API that can be plugged in at run time, so applications that use this module and wish to migrate to another implementation later, may do so via configuration. xweld-security attempts to anticipate the security requirements common to most enterprise applications, and provide out-of-the-box abstractions and implementations that greatly simplify the programming effort for a given application.
Features that make xweld-security an attractive mechanism for implementing security in your financial application include:
- A run time configurable Security API that can support multiple implementations
- A default implementation that supports users, roles and permissions
- It is independent of any application server or runtime container
- It supports centralized authentication using the industry-standard JAAS framework
- It supports role-based partitioning of data based on configurable value sets
- It supports arbitrary number and type of user defaults and preference settings
The module documentation is available here:
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1999-2012 Free North Alliance Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The contents of this web site, including all images, text, graphics and software, are the sole property of Free North Alliance Inc. and its agents. Unauthorized use or transmission is strictly forbidden by international copyright law.