The xweld-core module provides a set of useful foundation classes, base patterns and utility functions for manipulating auditable JPA persistent objects, XML-based JMS messages, grid-cache computing abstraction framework, component configuration and other patterns useful when building applications.
Core components include:
- XML messaging integration from disparate data sources and sinks, include files, directories, e-mail, JDBC, JPA and more
- A persistence framework based on JPA, implemented over Envers and Hibernate that supports RESOURCE_LOCAL and JTA transaction management using one consistent API
- Bulk/Batch data reading from a JDBC data source into any POJO
- Secure, database resident, audited application configuration without external XML or java properties files that can compromise system security
- Configurable type conversion
- A factory interface that encapsulates JSR-299 for J2SE and J2EE applications. The reference implementation of CDI Weld is used by default.
- A facade for grid-cache computing that has a local JMV implementation (other projects support Coherenece/Infinispan)
- A useful collection of XML, class and String utilities
- An application event model
- Object and field level validation framework
The module documentation is available here:
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Copyright © 1999-2014 Free North Alliance Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The contents of this web site, all images, text, graphics and software are the sole property of Free North Alliance Inc. and its agents. Unauthorized use or transmission is strictly forbidden by international copyright law.
- Homepage: www.xweld.com/projects/xweld-core