<xweld/> Tools Version 3.4.2-FINAL is out
The release of <xweld/> 3.4.2-FINAL has been promoted to FINAL status.
Major Changes in this version include:
- the configration mechanism was simplified over previous releases to move to the 'properties' single table model.
- extended the list of default converters to include primitive types.
- added coherence grid-cache implementation.
- refactored JDBC Data Reader to support parameters that can be any serializable object, not just strings.
- added the resolver framework to core/persistence
- added methods in ClassUtils to support serialized objects to/from base 64 representaiton
- fixed issues starting and stopping servers/services inside J2EE containers, such as the Tomcat class loader issue.